Model: Automatic upper arm blood pressure moniter
Display: LCD digital display
Measuring principle: Oscillometric method
Measuring localization: Upper arm
Pulse: 40-199 pulses/min
Accuracy pressure: ±3mmHg
Accuracy pulse: ±5% of reading
Memory function: 2×90 sets memory of measurement values
Power source: 4pcs AA alkaline battery DC 6V (not include) or AC adapter (not include)
Main unit lifetime: 10000 times under normal use
Accessories: Cuff, instruction manual
Warranty: Two years from the date listed on the purchased record
Before the measurement:
1. Please keep quiet for 5-10 minutes, and avoid eating, drinking clcohol, smoking, exercising and bathing before taking measurement. All these factors will influence the measurement result.
2. Remove any garment the fits closely to your upper arm.
3. At all times measure on the same arm (normally left).
4. Take measurement incessantly at the same time of on a daily basis, as blood pressure changes even all the way through the day.
Common factors of wrong measurement:
1. All efforts by the patient to enhance their arm can increase blood presure.
2. Make sure you are in a comfortable, chill out position and do not activate any of the muscles in the measurement arm all the way through measurement. Use a cushion for enhance if necessary.
3. If the arm artery lies lower or higher than the heart, a false reading will be obtained.
Note: 1. Only use clinically approved cuffs!
2. A loose cuff or a exposed bladder causes false reading.
3. With repeated measurements blood accumulates in the arm which can result in false reading. Consecutive blood pressure measurements should be repeated after 30 minutes pause or after the arm has been held up in order to allow the accumulated blood to go with the flow away.
FDA approved and validated for high accuracy
Large Digital Display, one button operation and fast measurements
Store up to 90 measurement records between two users, for a total 180 measurements
Systolic and Diastolic Pressure and pulse rates displayed concurrently, Monitors heart rate and notifies user of irregular heartbeat
Will still provide blood pressure measurements even supposing irregular heartbeat occurs